A guitar with the body of a double-headed axe, hand-drawn in a grunge style fitting for the Viking age. Not only can you Tyr down the set with the guitar, but you can then flip it over and axe your way through the mosh pit. 🤘
This Tyr it Down design is part of the Heavy Metal set, a Collab with @artofkarolmichalec.
- Product Details
- Delivery & Returns
COMFORT WORTHY OF THE GODS
Forged in Nidavellir, under the deafly clang of dwarven hammers, this t-shirt is made from purely organic cotton, harvested from the roots of Yggdrasil.
- 100% certified, organic cotton - pre-shrunk and softened for comfort
- Fully recycled & biodegradable packaging
- Crew Neck
- Medium Fit
- 180 G/M²
- Recycles 160 bottles worth of ocean-bound plastic
Each order comes with 1 x FREE A5 print worth £5. You can request a specific design in your order notes during checkout. Alternatively you can send us a message after you order.
Free UK delivery on orders over £40.
- Freshly printed and delivered within 2-4 working days
- Hassle free exchanges & returns
Free International deliveries on orders over £100
- Fully tracked
- Delivery expected in 7-10 working days
- Exchanges & returns paid for by customer
For more on shipping click here.
For more accurate measurements, please click any of the "Size Chart" buttons that pop up on this page.
- Medium fit
- Bigger, muscly guys should size up 1 size
- Hugs the biceps nicely
TO FIT CHEST